Welcome to The Linden Academy from Mrs Whittle - Head of School.
I am very proud and privileged to be the Head of School for the Linden Academy. Our values are inline with the Trust Values of Strive, Achieve and Believe". At The Linden Academy we encourage pupils to be sucessful learners, confident, resilient and responsible citizens through our core values:
- They are to always be respectful to everyone.
- To work hard in every lesson every day.
- To always be caring towards each other.
- To be honest at all times.
These values are part of our every day practise and pupils are reminded of these on a daily basis. We belive the pupils in our Academy deserve the best and our aim is to help them suceed in every area of school life. We aim for very high standard in every aspect of the school life, outstanding achieevement and a fun and creative environment. If I were to sum up what makes us at The Linden unique its:
- Vastly improved results at all key stages year on year - Early Years and Phonics way above National Average
- State of the art facilities
- Enchanting Forest School, orchard, pond & sensory garden
- Guaranteed small class sizes max 24 ensuring enhanced adult to child ratio
- Exciting range of extra curricular activities throughout the day including fencing, Tae Kwondo and Chess Club
- Wrap around care for all pupils from 7.45 to 6.00pm - child care vouchers accepted
- Winners of the Silver Sports Award 2018 with pupils representing at county level for football, cricket & athletics
- Enhanced swimming provision for both Years 4 and 5 throughout the school year.
- Successful partnership with a range of other settings including Aldwickbury Grammar, University of Bedfordshire
- Traditional values throughout the academy reflected in our bespoke uniform
- Amazing outdoor area for Early Years
We look forward to working with our parents/carers and our local community to ensure we provide the best experience for the young people in our care. Preparing them not just for secondary school but also for their futures.
Our website should provide you will all the information you need. If you require anything further or would like to come in and visit us please contact the Academy.
I am very excited about working with the leadership and the Trust to ensure we at The Linden Academy have the best year!
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions.
Head of School