THE LINDEN ACADEMY LOCAL GOVERNING BOARD
- Ex Officio/Head of School: Michelle Woodhams
- Parent/Chair: Elizabeth Badu - Responsible for pupil outcomes, including more able
- Parent: Emma Hawkins - Responsible for English
- Co-opted/Vice Chair: Mark Lynch - Responsible for maths and science
- Co-opted: Babatunde Ajisola - Responsible for community, communication and website
- Co-opted: Mahmudul Hasan Talukdar - Responsible for finance
- Co-opted: James Murphy - Responsible for safeguarding and health and safety
- Staff: Matthew Bujok
- Clerk: Caron Montague
The designated governor for safeguarding is Mr James Murphy.
Should you wish to contact the governing board, please direct correspondence via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to The Linden Academy, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3HJ.
Please clearly mark your message F.A.O. TLA Governors.
Alternatively, please contact email@example.com.
Articles of Association
Annual Report & Financial Statement 2018
Deed of Novation and Variation of The Linden Academy Funding Agreement
Deed of Variation of The Shared Learning Trust Funding Agreement
Governor Attendance Record for the Academic Year 2017/18
Governors Details and ROI 2018- 2019
Members Directors Details and ROI 2018 - 2019
Scheme of Delegated Authorities
TLA Local Governing Board Statement
**NB: Please feel free to request paper copies of any governance/policy documents via the school office**