THE LINDEN ACADEMY LOCAL GOVERNING BOARD
- Ex Officio/Head of School: Lesley Whittle
- Parent/Chair: Elizabeth Badu - Responsible for pupil outcomes, including more able
- Parent: Emma Hawkins - Responsible for English
- Co-opted/Vice Chair: Mark Lynch - Responsible for maths and science
- Co-opted: Babatunde Ajisola - Responsible for community, communication and website
- Co-opted: Mahmudul Hasan Talukdar - Responsible for finance
- Co-opted: James Murphy - Responsible for safeguarding and health and safety
- Staff: Debra Mitchell
- Clerk: Caron Montague
The designated governor for safeguarding is Mr James Murphy.
Should you wish to contact the governing board, please direct correspondence via email to email@example.com or via post to The Linden Academy, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3HJ.
Please clearly mark your message F.A.O. TLA Governors.
Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles of Association
Annual Report and Financial Statements 2017
Deed of Novation and Variation of The Linden Academy Funding Agreement
Deed of Variation of The Shared Learning Trust Funding Agreement
Governor Attendance Record for the Academic Year 2017/18
Governors Details and ROI 2018/19
Members and Trustees Details and ROI 2018/19
Scheme of Delegated Authorities
TLA Local Governing Board Statement
**NB: Please feel free to request paper copies of any governance/policy documents via the school office**